10/31/2017
EINSHOCH6 Concert Saint Joseph High School

Member Accolades

Advocacy
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Power Point - Why should you not not Take German 0 E. Concannon (Friedle) This is pretty much the same as the leave behind but has more information and is a bit cuter/student friendly.  
by E. Concannon (Friedle)
Monday, December 7, 2015
Leave Behind for Guidance Counselors - or for use at Recruitment Tables 0 E. Concannon (Friedle) Liebe Grüße an alle! Attached is a leave behind that can be used as a quick reference for why someone should take German.  It is actually called Why should you not not Take German - It refutes some of the top reasons people say they don't want to study German. Please let me know if you have any questions or further ideas to make this even better!
by E. Concannon (Friedle)
Monday, December 7, 2015
Seal of Biliteracy 2 S. Johnson (Ringgenberg) This has been GREAT for us in California; The fact that it's an official state seal has parents very excited and supportive of the full four years of language study. Also, every time the I'm asked to explain what the award means, talk about the criteria, or recognize the seal-bearers in front of an audience is a great opportunity for an 'elevator pitch' on the value of language study.
by Z. Otus
Friday, August 22, 2014
National Boards - German? 2 J. Steele Thanks for posting this. I've been curious about this as well. We can work within our chapters to promote National Boards for German teachers.
by S. Johnson (Ringgenberg)
Friday, May 9, 2014
Sign In
Sign In securely
Latest News

Advocacy Hub